So, i get out of the shower this morning and E comes in and says, "Someone broke into your tahoe!" I must be really messed up in the head cuz all i said was, "My ipod!" He blankly looks at me and says, "If it was in your truck, it's gone now! I think that's the only thing they took!" REALLY?!? My ipod's gone?!? Why would anyone want MY ipod? I'm sure whatever thug broke into my truck doesn't like George Jones or Jack Johnson or Laura Berkner (Z's playlist)... I stood there in my bedroom wrapped in a towel with my phone pressed to my ear half listening to my mom talk about what's going on with my dad feeling completely violated. I somehow mumbled to my mom that i had to go and call the police, but the only thing on my mind was that some dickhead stole my ipod...
Now, i know i can easily replace my ipod - and i'll probably get an ipod touch this time around, but still... I have this weird thing about how i don't like people to take or touch MY stuff... It probably comes from being an only child, but it really bothers me when anyone touches my stuff. E doesn't even go through my phone or hardly ever touch it for that matter... I get touchy when he uses my laptop and he bought it for himself and i somehow took it over. I freak when my kids touch my stuff - be it my jewelery, my phone, my camera, etc... Don't touch my stuff!
So, with that being said, I feel very violated that someone broke out my window on MY side of the truck, went through the stuff in my console, and took my ipod... Why didn't he take my stoopid palm pilot phone that's sitting there with all kinds of personal info in it? He went through a lot of trouble for an ipod that he probably won't use anyway... I should go up the street to the pawn shop and see if it's there... hmmm... Dick!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment